Roof Replacement In RI and MA
As one of the most experienced roofing contractors in the Providence, RI area, we have developed a roof replacement process that is fast, efficient, and ensures a long-lasting solution. We are well-versed in local building codes and climate, so we know exactly what your home needs to stay safe and protected. If you’re seeing signs that you might need roof replacement, contact us for a free inspection and we’ll determine the best course of action for your needs and budget. We can also estimate your new roof cost after the inspection.
Here’s the basic outline of our roof replacement process:
- Free on-site inspection, consultation, and estimate: To start, we thoroughly inspect your current roof. Then, we consult with you about what type, style, and color roof you want. Before we leave, we’ll offer you a new roof cost estimate. You can schedule your roof replacement for the next available date, or take some time to think.
- Complete roof removal: On the date of your job, your dedicated project manager will arrive with a licensed and insured team. They will begin the process by completely removing every layer of your current roof.
- Attic inspection: We’ll inspect the structures below your roof like support beams and rafters for damage and deterioration.
- Ventilation: We ensure that proper ventilation is installed to prevent condensation and premature aging of your roof.
- Roof installation: We install your new roof with speed and quality craftsmanship!
Signs You Might Need Roof Replacement
- Your roof is old: Most shingle roofs last 15-25 years. If yours is near the end of its expected life, you should start looking into roof replacement. Metal and tile roofs tend to have a longer lifespan.
- Shingles are visibly curling or buckling: Exposure to the elements will cause shingles to change shape over time. This disrupts the integrity of your roof and allows more potential for water leaks. If this is the case for a significant portion of your roof, we’ll recommend a full roof replacement.
- Shingles are missing: If a few shingles are missing after a storm, it’s likely we’ll do a repair job rather than a complete replacement. If large portions of your roof are missing shingles, your home is at serious risk for water damage and your roof should be replaced.
- The flashing is damaged: Flashing keeps water out of joints in your roof, such as the facing where your chimney meets your roof. If you can see that the flashing is degraded or damaged, your roof at least needs an inspection.
- There is a leak or signs of water damage in your attic: If water is penetrating your roof, it’s definitely time for a new one. Rather than waste time and money patching a hole that will need to be re-patched again and again, invest in a long-lasting solution.
If you are experiencing any of the “5 signs you might need roof replacement” mentioned above, call Skyview immediately! We’ll come to your house and give your roof a free inspection. We offer unbiased diagnosis and will only recommend solutions that we believe you need.
COMPLETE ROOFING SYSTEMS IN RHODE ISLAND & MASSACHUSETTS — LICENSED & INSURED!
New Roof Cost
The average cost for a full roof replacement is somewhere in the range of $5,000-$8,000. However, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of our free estimates because the cost of your project is dependent on many factors. Here are several factors that affect your new roof cost estimate:
- Roof Size: The size of your roof impacts the amount of materials, time, and labor needed to complete your project.
- Cost of Materials: The cost of your materials depends on the type of roof you select as well as the size.
- Labor: Your cost will be affected by the number of employees needed for the job and the amount of time it takes them to complete.
- Roof Layout: The shape and features of your shingle roof (slope, valleys, dormers, chimney, etc) impact your cost estimate.
If you’re seeing signs that you might need roof replacement, contact us to schedule your free on-site consultation. It’s our promise to provide our clients with honest communication during the consultation process. After you receive your estimate, you may schedule a date for your roof replacement or take some time to think. We’re ready when you are. Give us a call today and take the first step toward a better home.
Edwin and his company do great work at a very competitive price. I've used Skyview for projects on a few... read more
Working with Edwin and Skyview Exteriors was such a amazing experience! The process was very seamless and professional. Edwin was... read more